Feelings of Worth
I thought having something to do would improve things for me. It was supposed to give me evidence of the things that I can accomplish. I'm sure you know the drill by now; put time into a project, explore the options, research and evaluate, then execute. It's supposed to be confidence building.
But I'm stuck, as always. here's too many things that I don't know, and I want to find them out, I really do. But the answers seem like I need another two degrees to understand them.
I know ....it's a challenge.
Challenges are good for us. They force us to think, to figure out problems in new ways. Only it's really damn hard. And no matter what I seem to achieve there is no sense of accomplishment. Nothing to say "Wow, I did that". It's all just another big lie we tell ourselves.
Oh well, at least I get to learn two new languages (or parts of them) in just under a month. Waht could go wrong there...
But I'm stuck, as always. here's too many things that I don't know, and I want to find them out, I really do. But the answers seem like I need another two degrees to understand them.
I know ....it's a challenge.
Challenges are good for us. They force us to think, to figure out problems in new ways. Only it's really damn hard. And no matter what I seem to achieve there is no sense of accomplishment. Nothing to say "Wow, I did that". It's all just another big lie we tell ourselves.
Oh well, at least I get to learn two new languages (or parts of them) in just under a month. Waht could go wrong there...
Comments
Post a Comment